Cyclesmart (Estrosmart Plus) 120 caps
- Relieves premenstrual symptoms
- Helps stabilize menstrual cycle irregularities
- Relieves PMS symptoms
- Supports a healthy estrogen metabolism and promotes a healthy estrogen metabolite ratio
- Helps reduce the severity of symptoms associated with recurrent breast pain (cyclical mastalgia)
- Supports the production of desirable estrogen metabolism
- Provides factors for BPA detoxification
- Helps support estrogen metabolism by promoting a higher good estrogen (2-hydroxyestrone) to bad estrogen (16-hydroestrone) ratio
- TRU-ID certified for ingredient authenticity
Factors such as age, genetics, health, lifestyle and environment can influence the delicate balance of our hormones causing unwanted period symptoms. The nutrients found in Cyclesmart work to help balance menstrual cycles.
Cyclesmart is for menstruating women who are experiencing symptoms of PMS, painful periods or an irregular cycle. Cyclesmart provides nutrients to help balance hormones naturally. Always read the label and consult a health care practitioner to know the product is right for you.
Adults take 2-3 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.. Store between 15-25 °C
Indole-3-carbinol is a sulfur-containing compound found in cruciferous vegetables that increases the urinary excretion of estrogen metabolites. It supports the liver's clearance of estrogens and estrogenic compounds, reducing them to harmless forms.DIM is a biologically active metabolite of indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables. It promotes healthy estrogen metabolism by activating the clearance of estrogen and estrogenic compounds. It also helps with the symptoms of recurrent breast pain experienced by some females with PMS.
Calcium-d-glucarate is an antioxidant that lowers beta-glucuronidase activity in the digestive tract, thereby improving estrogen clearance.
Rosemary is a potent source of antioxidants, protecting cells from damage by free radicals.
Green Tea Extract is a rich source of EGCG, a potent antioxidant that provides cellular protection. It supports the clearance of estrogen metabolites from the body.
Chaste tree berry (vitex agnus-castus) supports progesterone production in women who have symptoms of PMS and hormone imbalance. It supports regularity of the menstrual cycle.
Curcumin is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredient specific to turmeric root.
Zinc is an essential mineral in the reproductive health of females and males. Low zinc status has been shown to be associated with hormonal acne, as well as other PMS symptoms.